Naruto Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Kiryu

2 posters

Go down

Training Kiryu Empty Training Kiryu

Post  Genshin Urara Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:57 am

Sitting in his office, genshin sighs as he flips through more papers. "Ugh, i have to do somhting today!". Genshin gets up and opens his window. He looks to the leftof the window, where his hawk is perched on a stnad. He puts out his arm, and the hawk jumps on it. He puts his hand out the window, The hawk flise above the hokage building, yelling as if it was an emergencey. Moments later an ANBU appears behind genshin. He turns around, "I want you to go get kiryu zero and bring him here!" The ANUBU member nods his head and disappears. Genshin thinks to himself, "We dont have time to wait as this boy matures. He has what we need and i cant let that go!" Genshin sits in his chair and waits.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

http://narutoandmore.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:22 am

As Kiryu makes way out of the forest he sees a ANBU appear, Surprized that an ANBU has come to ask for him. Y-Your an ANBU what buissness you have with me i mean am still an academy student. The ANBU repiles while kneeling ''the Hokage needs to see you. Shocked by what he heard, M-M-Me your kidding i mean why me like i said am an Acadamey student am still learning things what good can i do. The ANBU raises hi head looking dead at Kiryu and says ''He told me it was important and that he needs to see you ASAP so if you please would follow me ill take you to his office. Kiryu replies a bit nerves but replies ''S-Sure i mean curious to see what he needs me for so ill honorly follow you'' Right this way then and please keep up replies the ANBU as he dahes through the city. Kuso! wait up shit *Dashes behind the ANBU and starts to think to himself* What dose the Hokage want with me i mean what can i offer him at this time. HEY! yells the ANBU up here your falling behind, Hmm! Oh right *Jumps up and continues following the ANBU* How far is it? Kiryu asked the ANBU, ''Were almost their just look ahead you can see his office'' Replied the ANBU. Kiryu gazes at the hokage's office i cant beleive it am going to see the Hokage now am really curious now. Both the ANBU and Kiryu walk into the Hokage's office and take knee in the presence of the Hokage. Both replie ''Sir Hokage were here''.........
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx

Back to top Go down

Training Kiryu Empty Re: Training Kiryu

Post  Genshin Urara Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:29 am

Genshin nods his head, he looks at the ANBU, "Thank you ur done." The Anbu nods back and dissappears. Genshin looks at Kiryu thinking, "He gunna need some work..." "Hello kiryu, as you now, im Genshin, hokage of konoha. We have news of impending attacks of konoha and im getting worried. Were doing our best to protect this city, and thats why ive called you here. Since you are the only ninja here that has ur bloodline, it is very valuable." Genshin moves his hand in a motion, telling kiryu to stand. Kiryu stands and looks at the hokage instensfully. "That is why im teaching you how to use dances." Kiryu looks at Genshin confused, "Dances? what are those?" Kiryus asks. Genshin smirks and replies, " My long time friend was a bone arsenal user, but died in battle. Dances are what bone arsenal users use to attack. Different dances do different things." Kiryu nodded to everything that the hokage told him. "Are you ready for these teachings kiryu?" Genshin says to kiryu putting his hand on his shoulder.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:00 am

Thank you Genshin for teaching me this dance i hope am good enough to learn and masters your long lost friends moves and hopefuly i can do well with these moves i dont wanna fail you or the village, I am honered that your teacing me these dances. I'AM MORE THEN READY!, Genshin please teach me everything you know i wanna be of good use to this village i wanna prove to myself that i can be an excallent ninja and that i can strive to be the best if i learn from the best. And another thing please dont take it easy on me i wanna learn the hard way. *Smiles at Genshin* I am really honered for this specail teachings. Kiryu confendently raises his his heart. I wont fail you or the village nor my self, When ever your ready Genshin am ready....
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:10 am

"Good", genshin says stacking some papers together. All of a sudden the same ANBU from before appears in the office. Genshin looks at kiryu, "I want you to follow this man, he will try to loose you like if you were an enemy. You must keep up with him, you most likley will loose him when that happens i want you to come to my office. He will now if he has lost you, when he has hell come back here as well, i am judgeing on how long you can follow him, i stop the clock when he comes into my office." Genshin says as he pat sthe ANBU on the back, "GO!" The ANBU leps out the window and starts. "Your move kiryu" genshin says looking at kiryu and pointing to the window
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:37 am

! Damn ok lets do this i wont fail i refuse to fail *Jumps and dashes after the ANBU* Ok i cant loose him but it sounds easier then it looks. The ANBU looks behins staring at Kiryu and says ''Move faster or you loose me. Shit, Kiryu picks up his paste and trys to catch up to the ANBU, You wont get away that easy trust me. The ANBU smeriks and laughs a bit ''you think so kid am not even going my full speed yet, just look at this. The ANBU dashes faster leave Kiryu dead behind. ! Hey Tch damn it at this paste ill loose him for sure*Jumps and dashes faster* You wont loose me that easily trust me ill stick to you like gum if i have to i already told the Hogake am not failing him or his teachings just you wait and see *Increasses his speed* Hehe i told you. ! The ANBU looks at Kiryu surprized how is he going this fast for an Academy student i need to make this harder, The ANBU jumps into the air and truns around and throws smoke bombs at Kiryu. Find me now Kiryum *Cough, Cough* Damn it is he aloud to do that i mean i know am suppose to be like an enemey and stuff but to do that, Kiryu stays in the smoke for a bit unknowing what to do. I gota get outta here*Leaps up into the air and quickly scouts the area* ! Found you *Continues to dash in the direction of the ANBU* I told you not that easy. The ANBU shakes a bit in the hear of his voice and calmly says to himself ''He's good really good' Can you handle clones?. Clones?! Says Kiryu he's is making this hard on purpuose?..The ANBU release 3 clones and laughs ''Try to follow me now''. Tch this isnt good the only thing i can do is destroy the clones and that would leave the real one alive here we go! *Takes out 3 kunni's* I gota stay focused when am aiming and hit them in one try *Contiues to dash after the ANBU'S* Theirs one *Throws a kunni at the ANBU* So that was a clone that laves two more. Now where are they ! their you go number two *Throws the kunni at the ANBU* So it was another clone, Two down one more to go. The ANBU dashes over Kiryu's head and says ''come on slowpoke''. Am not slow! *Throws the kunni at the ANBU* Their all clones gone now where is he*Looks around* Hmmm where are you ! I found you heading back to the hokage's office *Dashes and qucikly picks up his paste* I got hurry. The ANBU says to himself damn stubbern kid but he gots sprite so ill give him that the Hokage sure picked a good one, The he dashes to the hogakes office with in 3 seconds lter Kiryu jumps in, Did i do well?
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:09 am

Genshin looks at the ANBU, and the ANBU nods. Genshin says to kiryu, "Very well, this is the first out of many test. Now while he was running my ANBU placed Buari across the city. Buari are balls with huge amounts of chakra inside them. I want you to see if you can find them. You may not have any abilities too, but go out there an try.There are six, and each one of them is well hidden, good luck." Kiryu nods his head and jumps out the window. the ANBU stands up, "Sir, i completed my other mission." He hands genshin a vile with a drop of blood in it. "Did he notice?" Genshin tells the ANUB. The ANBU shakes his head and disappears. "Lets hope your the right one for the job kid, or else" Genshin thinks to himself as he looks at the vile.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:13 pm

So their's six Buari's around in the village hidden somewhere sounds easy.*Dashes and jumps up on a roof*If i stay up on high grounds i can scope the area and easily. As Kiryu looks around the village scoping it from the roof seeming to be giving up hope. Damn were are they i cant find not even one*Sigh* What can i do i mean i can send clones to find them but lets see if that will help. Clone jutsu! *Release 4 clones* Ok spread out and help me find the six Buari's. As the clones spread out for what seems like years they find one of the Buari's and grab int and puts it in a bag. So thats one am missing five more i can do this........i think. Minutes later the second Buari is found, Sweet two down three more to go seems like the clones did help but i gota get on higher grounds and scope out more but how i mean......I got it. Kiryu draws all the clones back to him, Ok clones i got a plan are you ready for this. Kiryu then describes the plan to the clones and positions them in place, Then one of the clone dashes towards the other clone. The third clone throws a kunni with a paper bomb attached to it casuing the second clone to fly up, then the first clone jumps up and grabs the hand of the seond clone and throws the first clone up. ''Perfect it worked just as i planed'' says Kiryu. So colne what did you see the clone then points in the directions of the Buair's. Thanks clone i knew i could count on myself hehe well lets do this. Clones go that way and ill go that way will meet up back here ok. The clones nod their head ''yes sir!'' they replied, Spread out. Hours later they meet back up hehe we did it awsome now we can go back to the Hokage's office. Kiryu dashes towards the Hokage's office and jumps into the window, Am here hehe and will all the Buari's you sent me to get*Holds them out* Did i pass this one?
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:17 pm

Genshin nods head head, "Yes you did. Now another test." Hyibusha sensei walks into the office. "Hello hyibusha, this is him." Hyibusha grabs kiryu's shoulder and disappears with him. They reappear in an opening in the forest. Hyibush holds up two bells, "If you can steal these bells from me you pass." He attaches the bells to his belt and smrks. "This test will challenge all your versions of ninjutsu, so use them well." He puts his hand to his face, sticks out his index finger and disappears. He reappears on a tree neabry to the opening, he takes out some sleeping gas bombs. "Time for fun!" Hyibusha says lighting one bomb and running from tree to tree getting behind kiryu as he stands motionless in the opening. He gets a good angle and says, "here we go!" He trows the bomb.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:56 pm

Kiryu ears twich from the sound of the bomb coming closer to him, Hmm? So he's behind me. Kiryu then turns around and kicks the bomb back at Hyibusha sensei. Dont think am that easy just because am an Academy student. Hyibusha sensei replies ''Oh you thought i was under estimating you? please you only fell for a trap'' A trap what do you mean?. Hyibusha sensei repiles ''look behind you Kiryu'' Hmm? Kiryu turns around and is nearly struck by a kunni, He grabs it inches away from his chest. Kuso.....A lil more and i woulda died. Kiryu says lowly to himself '' Is he trying to kill me i mean that did come close it did come with a killing intention. Hyibusha sensei Pay attention kid!, He dashes towards Kiryu. ! Kiryu quickly turns around damn it i could die if i dont pay atention. Hyibusha sensei punches Kiryu dead square in the face sending him to fly and race against the ground. Ahhhhhh! Kiryu makes about 3 rolls and crashes into a tree. !Ahhh Kiryu holds the side of his rib, I-I-I cant lose here i gota work on this i can fail the Hokage. Kiryu slowly gets up and weakly stands up and asumess his stance, Am not giving up but that punch did hurt ill give you that much. Hyibusha sensei replied with a distinc hate hmph you got up ill just keep knocking you down again and again and again til you cant get up, He then dashes towards Kiryu prepare for this. Kiryu stands not knowing what to do. Hyibusha sensei yells ''Shadow clone jutsu!!'' Releaseing 4 clones they all head towards Kiryu, Still stand motionless Kiyu is struck by five blows sending him to chrash into three trees before he makes a stop. ! AHHHHH!! D.....Damn it a-at this rate ill.....ill die, Strugling to get up Kiryu stands termbling with every step he takes towards Hyibusha sensei. Hey *Smeriks* I bet you didnt expect me to get up again did you Sensei. Well I....Hyibusha sensei cuts him off his sentance ''You what never the less you got up yes like i said before ill knock you down again!'' PREPARE yourself. Hyibusha sensei dashes towards Kiryu with a kunni in one hand and in the other he's froming hand signs, Kiryu stares at Hyibusha sensei ''Damn what is he plainning whatever it is i dont wanna find out because it could kill me so i gotta think of something but what. ! I got it, Kiryu grabs 3 smoke bombs and throws them in the direction of Hyibusha sensei, Kiryu excitingly repiles hahah i got you now.

Then he dashes towards the smoke and Hyibusha sensei with two kunni's in hand, Widly slashing the air hoping to cut Hyibusha sensei Kiryu hits a solid object thinking it was the real Hyibusha sensei he quickly upper cuts the clone. The smoke clears making everything visable able again Kiryu surprized that he Hyibusha sensei he hit was just a clone. Damn damn damn it was a freaking clone!!!! Ugh this is making me mad already, Percing noises play coming from Kiryus body. Bones starting percing outwards his body, *Smeriks* Hehehahahahaaha your done now i promise that your done. Kiryu shoots His bone finger tips at Hyibusha sensei, What?! said Hyibusha sensei this isnt good i mean the kids eyes dont look normal they look like they have a killing intent but their arent demon eyes or anything just his regular eyes but with a killing intent. Hyibusha sensei blocks at the finger tip bones with his kunni still send him back a bit. Tck that was strong this Kiryu kid has anger issues no wounder he's drawing out his bloodline trait he's getting fustraited that he cant hit me but if that keeps up theirs no telling what might happen. ! Hyibusha sensei stands trembling and shcoked affraid So you think you can just punch me around and get away with it huh sensei said Kiryu in a low tone. Kiryu swings his fist into Hyibusha sensei's back sending him to fly foward and chrash into the ground. Hahaha sensei your looking bad from my point you need help getting up here ill help you, Kiryu dashes towards Hyibusha sensei. S....Shit Hyibusha sensei srtuggles to get up as Kiryu kicks at Hyibusha sensei face, Hyibusha sensei quickly counters the kick by grabing Kiryu's foot and twisting it making Kiryu to spin in the air, Hyibusha sensei then jumps up and kicks Kiryu sending Kiryu to chrash into another tree. AHHHHHHH!!!!!, Kiryu falls to the ground making a big impact I...I dont think i can go much longer i gota find a way to AHH!*Kiryu holds the side of his rib* Find a way to counter him and hit him when he's most open. ! I think i got it, Kiryu srtuggles to get but manages to get up Ok lets do this sensei your going to regret challanging me with this hahaha watch. Hyibusha sensei confused looks at Kiryu he's happy? again? this kid is something els ill give him that much but anways Yea right kid you'll lose and quit soon trust me it all ends here and now!

Kiryu replies yea your right but it wont end for me just you wait and watch ill end this now, Kiryu runs away into deeper into the forest as he takes out a kunni and a very thin stringand ties it to the kunni. Hyibusha sensei repiles Hahahah running away kid dosent seem like it'll help much coward! come out and fight me man to man unless your scared. Kiryu quickly answers SCARED?! your joking arent you why would i be sacred, Kiryu then does shadow clone jutsu releasing tree clone. Ok clones position now ill start off now go!, Kiryu then dashes towards Hyibusha sensei am coming prepare! Hyibusha sensei *Smeriks* Just what i was waiting for now ill knock you cold with this move, Hyibusha sensei works and a hand sign but Kiryu quickly throws a kunni at Hyibusha sensei. Ha take said Kiryu, Oh that simple thing please Hyibusha sensei moves an inch away from the kunni as it passes by him at hit a tree, See no big deal now to finish you off. Finish me off repiled Kiryu please thats impossiable, You talk big for a punk you know that kid answered Hyibusha sensei. A second kunni is thrown from the East direction Hyibusha sensei quickly notices it and moves back a bit and says Kid that trick wont work ill just keep doging them so dont waste your kunni's on me. Kiryu responds man your annoying you know that geez talking down on me what do i look like a 5 year old i know what am doing, *Smiles* Infact you'll see your self. Hmm? what are you talking about kid ! another kunni, Hyibusha sensei quickly moves out the way. Like i said pointless now ill end this here and NOW! Kiryu responds hey sensei i hope you dont mind being bindfoled, Hyibusha sensei confusingly says Blindfolded? where are you getting at kid?, You'll see now perfect now! Kiryu says in his mind i gotta make him walk into the back strings so he can trigger the trap and that will happen in 3.....2.....1, Perfect. Hyibusha sensei still confused says what the hell is wrong with him, Well either way your done Mutlishadow clone jut.....Kunni quickly drops an inch infornt of Hyibusha sensei he steps back a bit tiggering the trap a smoke bomb falls to Hyibusha sensei tempeorarely blinding him as his feet get tied up, Then Kiryu dashes towards Hyibusha sensei and snatches both bells. ! Hyibusha sensei happily says *cough* You passed, Your bright for an Academy stundent you know that. Kiryu happily answer Yes i know that hehe are we going back to the Hokages office now, Yes we are answered Hyibusha sensei lets get going he's waiting for us. Wink your really good kid remeber that Very Happy i will repiled Kiryu lets get going. Both Hyibusha sensei and Kiryu head towards the Hokages office with in minutes they reached his office. Hyibusha sensei yells 'Hey Hokage he passed where here'
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Genshin claps as he looks at kiryu. "Congrats kiryu!" , Genshin says as he turns around in his chair. He looks at hyibusha sensei and nods, The sensei disappers in a cloud of smoke. Kiryu looks at genshin, waiting for approval. "I see you excited to learn your dances, but not yet.", genshin explains as he stars into kiryu's eyes. "one..last..test, this one will be harder than the other ones, so be prepared." Genshin stops looking at a peice of paper. Genshin reads the paper in his mind, " WANTED: Chong Sui, wanted for multiple cases of murder, and working with orichimaru" Genshin thinks to himself, "Hmmm, this mission is good for ganguro sensei" He realizes he is still with kiryu. "Oh! yes sorry about that, anyways go to the central park in konoha and wait." Thats it all.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:52 pm

What i can learn the dance yet -_- ''Kiryu says in his mind....this dance better be worth me waitng for'' Ok then but before i go i have something to ask of you Hokage uhhhh why did you spend so much time looking at the mission paper their if you dont mind me asking......''Kiryu then looks away'' never mind its none of my concern anyways so ill just be on my way -Leans out the window- Central park here i come -Jumps out dashing to the roof of the house next to the Hokage office- I still wanna know what made him stare at the paper so much i mean whtat could the mission be could it be a mission deciding the faith of a ninja here in the village could it be that that mission will be puting someones life on the line? -Shakes his head- Anyways i gotta stay focused on my mission which is getting to cental park......Minutes later Kiryu finally reaches Central park...Well here i am so what am i suppose to be doing here?......
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:24 pm

(setting: it the middle of the night, konoha is asleep)

Genshin appears out of nowhere with a pack of ANBU surrounding kiryu. "Welcome to the gathering, your final test was to be able to get here, knowing that u eagerly wanted to learn the dances." Genshin snaps his fingers and the ANBU moves in on him and grabd him tight. Genshin closes his eyes and focuses his chakra into his right had, he opens his eyes and 5 red flames appear on the fingertips on each finger. He rushes at kiryu and slams his open hand into kiryus chest, sending a massive chakra shockwave into his system and unlocking the ability to do dances. Kiryu screams in pain and the ANBU let him go. Genshin throws kiryu a scroll while he is writhing on the floor in pain. "That is for you...read it and do what it says, we will all watch".
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:58 pm

''Kiryu holding his chest and weakly opens the scroll'' damn it that hurt you know, You pack a hell of a slam -Coughs-.....''Kiryu slowly reads the scroll'' Ok that seems simple i gotta concentrate my chakra to my right hand and create a bone spear ball !......''Kiryu shocked by what he reads he slowly passes his finger tips on the writing''.....if jutsu isnt done correctly you may lose the move nerves in you arm.....What kinda jutsu is this? ''Kiryu gets up'' I guess theirs nothing i can do but give it a shot and if i lose it i lose it but i know ill do this i just have to beleive in myself. "Kiryu stands hold his right arm infront of him and grips his elbow area with his left hand concentrating all his chakra into his right palm and yells spear bone ball jutsu!''. Closing his eyes at the time he yells the name of the jutsu, the sound of chakra swirling around his palms and his forearm spinging a bit outta control, Kiryu's right arm slowly transforms with bones stcking out of it. Ok i can do this kiryu says in is head i just gota focus.A huge explosion sounds off sending Kiryu flying backwards smacking him into a tree. Ahhhhh!!! damn it...i f-failed ! my arm i gota check it out "kiryu quickly looks at his arm and moves it" ...Good its still moveable. Kiruy then struggles to get up but he manages to stand up on his feet. Ok then nothing i can do but try again. "Kiryu then stand back in his possition holding his right arm out infront of himhold his elbow area with his left palm and refocuses his chakra to his right hand and yells spear bone ball justu!!. The sound of charka then sounds off this time the chakra is controled being held in a ball shape form. Ok i can do this just stay focus i can do this'' says Kiryu again to himself. The chakra then forms into a bone ball Kiryu quickly shoots it up. I did it!!! he yelled in exciment. The bone ball then rotates in the air spinging quickly then stops seconds later the ball shoots bones in every direction !..Kuso, EVERYONE TAKE COVER! he yelled. All the anbu's disappear, Hokage move outta the way. The hokage standing their motionless he lifts his plam up. ''The hokage then stops all the bones coming in his direction''. Kiyru amussed by the Hokages ability Shocked he lowly says to himself ''Th-that power is amazing no wounder he's the Hokage...I wounder if ill ever be that strong....can i be that strong. Hokage called Kiryu'' seems i can control that just yet but ill keep this scroll and train alone if thats ok with you?
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:16 pm

"there one more thing i want u to do, and that is way i called all these ANBU here today." Genshin kracks his knuckles then continues, "I want you to picture a forest in your mind, now chaneg all the trees in the forest to the shape of ur bone sword. The i want u to slam ur fist to the ground and let out all ythe chakra you can. After that try to focus your chakra at every or each ANBU standing here. What should happen, if you do this right, is you do the bone dance called "bone spike forest jutsu", and spikes should rise from the ground to where your focusing ur chakra. With this move done you can kill any enemy, even from far away." Genshin does a movemnt with his hand and all the ANBU get in a circle and get ready for the attack. Genshin closes his eyes, and slowly creates a shield with pure gravity, then waits.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down