Naruto Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training in the dojo

2 posters

Go down

Training in the dojo Empty Training in the dojo

Post  Brando Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:49 pm

hitting the swaying bag in front of him, Brando yells " HAI!" The dojo master comes up to him and pats him on the back, and moves his hands in the motion to follow him. They go into a special room with weapons all over the walls. " I will teach you how to focus your chakra, making it into a weapon", the master says as he walks into the middle of the room. The master stand and puts his hand in font of him, pointing, with all fingers, upwards. All of a sudden his chalra leaks out and form a spike looking object. " please throw that box at me Brando", says the master. Brando picks up the wooden crate next to him and tosses at the master. As Brando sees the box flieing in the air, he puts on a confused face, wondering what the master is going to do.

Then then master puts outs his hands and slices the box in two. "I made my chakra into a sword and cut that in two peices", said the master as he walks back to brando. "your turn Brando", says the master pushing his back. Brando walks into the middle of the room and tries to focus his chakra to his his. All of a sudden his chakra slowly leaks out forming somthing that resembles a hammer. The master laughs and puts a cement block infornt of him. "Hit it", says the master walking back. Brando looks weary becuase if this doesnt work it will hurt his hand alot. His swings his hand down and smashes the block into several peices. He looks, surprised, at his hand and then hears the clapping from the master. "Very good, Soon u will learn to master that and form several differnt weapons" the master shouts. Brando nods his headat the master in thanks. The master nods back, and says "its not what u learn, but what u do with thie things you learn."
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

Training in the dojo Empty Re: Training in the dojo

Post  Genshin Urara Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:50 pm

Umm this is a good story for a beginner , umm i award 8 xp for this.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

http://narutoandmore.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:42 pm

even tho it should have been in the training section but whatev
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Training in the dojo Empty Training in the dojo (part 2)

Post  Brando Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Walking home from the hospital, Brando thinks to himself,"wow that sharingan is pretty powerful!" Brando stops at the local ramen place and sits down. "One bowl please!", says Brando raising his hand. The guy nods his head and prepares his meal. Brando gets hos bowl and starts eating. While hes eating he notices sarah chan, and nears walking together behind him. Brando looks at nears and smiles, then thinks ti himself, "Say something stupid!" But when he thinks of something to say they have walked to far. Brando sighs and finishes his meal.

Brando then rushes to his dojo for his training. As he runs he accidentaly knocks over a women carring a jug of water. He sees the women on the floor then he looks at the direction of his dojo. "EH! EH! sorry lady!" He then continues running. When he gets to the dojo hes opens the door and rushes inside. The old man insides shouts, "Brando! your a minute late! you dont ur scheduled traing today. instead ill teach you somthing else." Brando rolls his eyes and nods at the old man, "sorry master." The master tells brando to follow him and he walks into another room. "Alright today you will learn how to have a good defense." Brando sighs and says, "but sir!..." but gets interuppted by the master holding his hand in the air.

"Ok first your hands are your best defense, i will toss bags at you and you punch them away. ok?" Brando nods and gets ready. With every bag that flies at Brando he punshes them and they flop down to the fround. After a while the master throws somthing shiny to the otherside of the room. then continues to throw bags at brando. Brando gets distracted by the shiny thing and a bag hits him in the head. "Lesson one! NEVER get distracted!", shouts the master as he shakes his hand. BRando and the master do this several times till, with every bag tossed at him, brando punches it away. even with the master trying to distract him. the master smiles and says, "good now go home thats it for today!" Brando opens his eyes and shouts, "But master!" but then gets interuppted again by the master holding out his hand. "Yes master.", says Brando slouching. Brando walks out of the dojo and says to himself sarcasticly, "wow im soo glad he tought me that!" Brando then runs home.
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:04 pm

lol owned!
umm idk 14xp sure Naruto win
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down