Naruto Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Table Manners

Go down

Table Manners Empty Table Manners

Post  Phantom4 Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:22 pm

"You don't know him like I do," he whispers to me across the table, "he'll find you."
"Really?" I ask sarcastically, "And what makes you think I don't want to be found?"
"I never said that, but this isn't your normal situation. People can get hurt." He takes another bite out of his spaghetti and stares at me for a second. "You're really gonna go through with this aren't you?"
"You're a poker player, read me." He swallows his food and takes a sip from his wine glass.
"What scares me is you're not bluffing in this instance. And it seems you're not scared. Fear can be a useful thing if you know how to use it." He takes another bite from his plate.
"All because I'm not scared doesn't mean I can't use fear."
"You're talking about scaring him?" He chuckles and almost chokes on his food. "You have a better chance finding Atlantis kid." He keeps chuckling. I hate it when people laugh at your face.
"Do you have it or not."
"Of course I have it, the only question is, how much do you want it?"
"Just give it to me." I reach across the table for the envelope but he places his hand over it.
"Not yet. First I want payment." I reach for my wallet when he pulls a gun on me. It's a standard 45.
"What is this?"
"It's a gun." Thanks captain obvious I think to myself. This man has no idea what he's doing. He probably bought that gun as a collectors item. The hammer was even decorated like the mermaids on the front of ships.
"So you work for him now?"
"I've always worked for him. Sorry kid but business is business and your business is gone." I fire three rounds from under the table into his stomach. I duck below the table as he fires his weapon on impulse. I stand up as he falls back over his chair still alive. I walk over to him and place my foot over his stomach. I aim my Colt. 45. 1911 at his head.
"You just fucked with the wrong man." I fire two rounds into his head. The skull now looks like a watermelon that was just thrown off of a building. I place my gun back into my hip holster and click the safety on. I pick up the envelope and place it in my jacket pocket. I leave money on the table and put my hat back on. I leave the restaurant with everyone looking at me. They won't talk, I love bad neighborhoods. No one ever talks to the cops.
Phantom4
Phantom4

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum