Naruto Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Stressful Thought

2 posters

Go down

Another Stressful Thought Empty Another Stressful Thought

Post  nearsasuke Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:32 pm

While Nearsasuke was training at her Secret Place she thought of her mother's words "The Great Achievements Start with Small Accomplishments" those words echoed in her mind leaving her no chance to back away now after she was determined to be one of the greatest warriors like her mum was and to be always ready when the call of good asks her to free the world from the darkness Lord Minami had put the world in ... Every time he manages a way to get back after defeating him.... But this girl was more determined than ever... She wants to free the world from his evil once and for all.. After having these thoughts she went back at her master's house which she has been living with since her mother's death ..... Nearsasuke knocks on the door, Master Inobashi opens the door
"hello my dear How was your training today?" says Inobashi
"Besides thinking of the day that will change the whole world everything went good" exclaims nearsasuke
" We talked this over a lot , me and your mum have been telling you Warriors don't become warriors in a day and night You just gotta keep practicing till you feel that you are ready to do what you have been sent for" explains Inobashi
" But its just that I can't keep myself from thinking of that matter what if i won't be able to defeat Minami ?" sighs nearsasuke
" All things will happen in the right time All you have to do now is just go upstairs wash some thoughts away and relax. For tomorrow will be another shiny day" says Inobashi
nearsasuke
nearsasuke

Back to top Go down

Another Stressful Thought Empty Re: Another Stressful Thought

Post  Genshin Urara Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:36 pm

Was a great start! Cant wait to hear more!
10 xp given
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

http://narutoandmore.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  nearsasuke Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:17 pm

Back to her training everyday near became stronger and stronger till the day came and she had to prove to her master that she is worth the power to give her the Patonasha katana !!! near went to sleep and couldn't sleep thinking of how will it go tomorrow and then she finally got to sleep and when she woke up she found no one in the house and she dressed up quickly and while she was walking down the stairs a note fell from the floor !! Near opened it and couldn't believe what was written in it......................It Was From Her Mum......... telling her grandma which was he sensei " I need u to take care of ur grand daughter mum you know he will kill me and her father we got no other choice we have to die in order to save near and i need u to make her strong warrior and enough to make the world another peace place like it used to be in the older days and in any way she can't read this
your daughter,
Xelena "....
nearsasuke
nearsasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:58 pm

ok a short step for the story
ill award 9xp...and lol u like mum instead of mom huh? hehe
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nearsasuke Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:46 pm

Near rushes out of the house and on her way to her master tears rolling down her face. Near thinks(I can't believe they'd actually do that but.... but........ i have to revenge them, Lord Minami your end will be on my hands) !!!! Nears tried taking a shortcut through the woods while she ran through it she found herself surrounded by 4 ninjas and Near was so surprised by this and she was thinking hard what to do then suddenly she closed her eyes focused her mind and she found herself doing ninja attacks and suddenly all the 4 ninjas were knocked out she looked around and ran quickly until her training cottage where she found her master...
Near shouted" First of all grandma i gotta ask u a lot of questions first how can i have ninja attacks and im supposed to be a warrior and second of all what is this letter ??!!!!!!! then Near showed her the letter.
Master Inobashi exclaimed"Oh dear u weren't supposed to read that"
Near says" Oh well I found out and im very angry"
Inobashi explains" your mum did an excellent job and as well as your dad they had to sacrifice their lives so they could bring peace only for the time you had to come and i was waiting for a quite reasonable time to tell you this"
Near said " well u don't need to tell me anymore cuz i already found out"
Inobashi says" Well there's one more thing u don't know You r the chosen one"...................To Be Continued
nearsasuke
nearsasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:51 pm

o0o0o ur neo! lol
9xp, i wouldve awarded more if you explain what u did to the ninja, instead of sayin "ninja attakcks"
but good king
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nearsasuke Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:18 pm

Near was so shocked and was confused and asked" What do you mean by the chosen one Shocked ??!!!!!"
Master Inobashi explained" Well its said that there will be a warrior which will conquer the Lord Minami and bring back world's peace again"
Near sighs"how r u sure im that one and how r u sure that i will have the ability to conquer him"
Master says" We're not sure of anything but you r our last hope and i will do my best and train you to be able to defeat him"
Near says then" Even if im not the chosen one or what so ever i will defeat any evil and revenge mum and dad i put my mind to it and its set i will do this"
Master says"Maybe you wanna train for a while"
Near replies" yes master"
While near is training she hears aloud crash outside...... She goes outside to find Lord Minami outside
Near yells"What the hell do u want now?"
Lord Minami" Now girl don't do anything stupid u know u don't have as much power as I have and anything you try and do will just make things worse for you and I could kill you if I want now Only Im looking forward for the day that you think you will defeat me"
Near shouts" WELL I TELL YOU BE SURE THAT THIS DAY WILL COME AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHO U R U R NOTHING BUT A STUPID THINK WHO THINK HE CAN RULE THE WORLD "
Then Lord Minami lifts near from the top of her T-shirt telling her " you don't shout to me like that I assure your end will be on my hands just like your parents and then he vanishes
Near then rushes to her home crying not because she's afraid but because she has so much rage inside her >.>;;....
nearsasuke
nearsasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:32 pm

um 14xp nice work
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down