Naruto Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Trouble

2 posters

Go down

City Trouble Empty City Trouble

Post  Brando Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:46 am

Brando walks out of his house, and slams the door behind him. He takes a deep breathe through his nose, then blows it out his mouth and says, "Ah, good Konoha air!" Brando then cracks his knuckles and starts walking to the inner city. When Brando walks throughtout the city he gets a sense of Knowledge and starts thinking about everything. Battle,Friends,Romance, everything.

Brando gets to an alleyway and looks down it, "i think it's a shortcut....eh oh well." Brando turns into the shortcut and starts walksing down it. He couldnt shake the feeling of someone following him, he quickly turns, while pulling out a Kunai and pointing it infront of him. He looks at the empty alleyway for a while, puts his kunai bacl and turns around. When he turns a man is standing infront of him. Brando quickly goes for his Kunai but another man appears behind him and grabs his hands. "What do you want!?" Yelps Brando. The man infront of him says, "Give me all your money, or my friend will brake your arms." Brando takes a moments a calms down, he closes his eyes and starts to think of the best wat out of htis situation. Whenever Brando thinks about somthing its always the best way to do anything so he relies on that power often.

Brando then opens eyes, and quickly kicks the man infront of him in the stomach. the man holding his arms gets scared but before he can do anything, Brando gets out of his grip turns around, and kicks him in the face. The man falls down to the ground, smashing the floor. Brando then runs out of the alleyway, back to the street and shrugs,"Stupid grunts." Brando walks down the street more till he blends in with the crowd walking. In the meantime, the men in the alleyway get back up and start to run elsewhere.They get to an old lloking house and walk in. They run up to a bi looking man and say,"Sir we have a new target, were not sure what his name is, or rank, we think he a gennin since he has no chuunin jacket." The big man turns around with the most ugliest smirk on his face,"Let go fishing boys!"
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

City Trouble Empty Re: City Trouble

Post  Genshin Urara Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:06 pm

o0o0o looks like shits gunna go down!
hehe well i give it 11xp nice work! king
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

http://narutoandmore.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Brando Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:12 am

"Umm ill take 2 of those please." Brando says to the fish merchant. He grabs the fish the merchant hands to him and pays the man. He flings the bag of fish over his shoulder and continues walking towards home. As he is walking he notices a few men folling him, a couple feet behind him. He walks into the closest resturant and waits by the side of the entrance. Two men come in moments later. Brando flings his bag of fish at one mans face, knocking him down. The other man pulls put a kunai but is too late, Brando slides his foot underneath him, tripping him, and making the man lose grip of his kunai. Brando kicks the falling kunai it the air, then snatches it when it reaches his level. He takes the kunai and quickly points it at the mans neck who he tripped. "Why are you following me? answer or ill cut ur throat!" The man starts shakking and replies, "Um..umm..Frede...Frederick Binsho....Our boss." Brando flips hte kunai around and pockets it. He picks up his bag of fish from the other mans face and walks out.

As soon as he walks out the resturant, he sees about four men standing on the roof across the street from him. "Ah crap.". Brando says as he drops his bag of fish and starts running down the street. The men on the roof jump dpwn to the street and start to chase him. Brando runs faster then he was, then knocks over a man carring alot of jugs of water, "sorry! , he yells as he continues running. The men chasing him get to the fallen ma s jump over him but a couple land in the water and trip. Brando turns around and sees about 3 men chasing him now, he looks straight, and then hits the belly of a large man. "your mine now!" the big man says as he throws a huge punch. Brando notices this punch but is too late and gets it in the face.

Brando wakes up moments later tied to a chair. "ugggh", brando says trying to move his hand to scratch his head but cant. "Whos so tuff now little man!", the big guy says paceing infront of Brando. "I want you to explani to me why a couple of my men come to me a lil while ago crying like babies!" Brando smirks and says, "teach them how to fight and maybe hey wont." The big man slaps brando with the back of his hand! "shutup scum!, Then he spits on him. The big man and a couple other guys walk out the room brando is in. Before the door shuts the big guy tells another man, "make sure he stays IN HERE!" the door slams and the lights turn off. Brando is now sitting in an empty, dark room tied up to a chair, "great this is how i wanted my day to end", brando says after he lets out sigh. "I guess i have to step it up a notch now dont i?" Brando says in a low tone, slowly making hand signs with his teid up hands. "ok here we go!"

(to be continued)
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:29 am

nice one alot of grammar issues tho, but ill wave em
12 xp awarded
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brando Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 pm

When he finishes his hands signs the ink from his pouch rises and forms a floating blob above him. He closes his eyes and think about what he wants to create. His says in his mind, " Ninja art! Secret mind paint jutsu!" The blob starts to move and create a small cat. BRando makes two small noises with his mouth and points at his bound hands with his eyes. The cat goes over to his hands and lets out its claws. It flawlessly cuts throught the ropes and jumps on brandos shoulder. Brando smiles and yells, "Hey mister i need you for a moment!" BRando quickly tip toes to the door and waits. The voice behind the door says, "im not opening this door!" Brando pciks up the cat and sets in by the door. He says in a low tone, "Ninja art. Ink deformation jutsu." The cat dissloves leaving nothing but ink on the floor. Brando then closes his eyes and concentrates his chakra.

The ink slowly moves a little bit, then it moves under the door to the other side. Once on the other side the ink blob forms into a cat again. Brando the focuses his mind and fusing his mind with the cats. The cat then looks up at the guard ad see his keys hangin off his pocket. The cat slowly paws the keys out from his pocket and grab them before hitting the floor. The Ink cat quickly leaps up and unlocks the door, brando opens it quickly and swiftly grabd the guards by his mouth and drags him into the room before he notices anything.

he says quitley, "Ninja art. Bound jutsu." The cat dissolves agin and slides ontop on the man. in spreads out over his entire body and wraps aroound him, creating a ink cocoon. "That should keep him quiet." brando says quietly. He opens the door slowly and looks up and down the hallway. He takes out a scroll and paints. He places the scroll n the floor and says, "Ninja art. POsionous snakes jutsu." 4 snakes leap out from the scroll and 2 go up the hallway nd 2 go down. the snake slither through the builgin bitting each guard they pass on the leg, cuasing them to enitrely paralyze cuase of the poision. After a while brando leaves the room and runs to the main floor. He sees the door and says "Thank god!' he opens it and runs form the buidling. He jumps over the buildings walls and onto a random rooftop. he runs over rooftops till he gets home. "uggh what troublesome times today!", brando says as he falls to his bed and falls asleep.
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:14 pm

nice story dude!
17xp awrded
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down