Naruto Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training with Nearsasuke

4 posters

Go down

Training with Nearsasuke Empty Training with Nearsasuke

Post  Brando Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:45 am

Brando wakes up in the morning and crawls out of bed. He stands up and stretches his arms while walking to his calendar. he puts his finger on the calendar and slides it to the date today is. He stops and reads, "Training with Nearsasuke, cool!" Brando then get suited up and leaves his house. on the way to nearsasuke's house brando gets a bite to eat at the local ramen shop. When brando gets to nearsasuke's house he walks up to the door and knocks twice. Nearsasuke opens the door and see Brando suited up, Brando looks at nearsasuke in surprise because she is still in pj's. "Hey did you forget we were gunna train today?"
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

Training with Nearsasuke Empty Re: Training with Nearsasuke

Post  nearsasuke Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:55 am

Nearsasuke says" oh good morning Brando I just over slept cuz I was really thinking of the training and lotsa stuff so I went off to bed late a minute and i'll be ready" While Brando waits Nearsasuke gets changed in the suitable training clothes
Nearsasuke says" there im ready lets get going" While on the way Brando and Nearsasuke stopped at the ramen shop to get Nearsasuke some breakfast .
Nearsasuke ate some food and then they set off to the road again.......
nearsasuke
nearsasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Brando Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:21 am

While walking with Nearsasuke, Brando looks at Near while shes looks foreward. He looks for a while then smiles and then thinks,"She's prty, thats for sure." While waliking Near and Brando meet with there teacher from the acadamey school. "Hello Kenshi sensei!" Both near and Brando shout. Kenshi walks up to near and brando and pat them both on the head, "you two dont get into trouble now." They both nod and continue walking. Brando thinks to himself where a good training spot would be, "How about we train on the Hokage's head in the moutain?" as Brando points up to Genshin Urara head engraved into the mountain. "No way! that way up high!", says near. "Well where do you want to train Near?", says Brando crossing his arms, and putting on an angry face.
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

Post  nearsasuke Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:57 am

"Well Its too high and Iam afraid of heights ^^;;;;; but wait...... why don't we let Kenshi Sensei decide" says Near
" Well I guess Brando's idea is a good idea and you can't be scared from heights forever just make it like part of the training today"
"yup thats right" Brando says
" hmphhhhhhh..... i guess i got no other choice but to do it" Near says
" I win Razz " Brando says
" Mad Well next time i will decide" Near says
"hey hey now no fightening on silly things" Kenshi sensei while heading to Hokage head........... While on our way to the hokage
Near looked down " OMG!!! where so high up !!!"
"just keep looking forward and don't look down" kenshi sensei said
Then we made it to the Hokage Head and when we entered we found sarah chan there training
"Good morning Sarah Already training ?!!!" Near said
nearsasuke
nearsasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  sarah chan Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:23 am

"gd morning nears and brando Surprised ".........."i didn't know u guys were training here too,
nobody usually trains here"……"well brando made me come her" said nears still sounding a little angry. "I love this place it's such a great place for training………and I'm so happy there's someone to train with Smile ".said sarah
sarah chan
sarah chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brando Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:07 pm

"yah i know thats why i said it!" "ok nears want to train now?", says brando walking to one sides and gets in position to fight. Nears gets ready to fight the yells, "Lets go!" Nears rushes brando and tires to punch him nin the face. Brando blocks, and uses leg to swipe nears feet. Nears jumps and kicks brando in the face. Brando get kicked a few minutes, then gets up.
"good one!", says brando rushing nears. Brando then twirls around nears and focuses him chakra into his two hands and pushes nears in the back. Nears goes flying because brando chakra add more damage to the hit. Nears gets up, "my turn."
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

Post  nearsasuke Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Near gets up and says " well ima try to use my sharingan i need to make it better i have to use it wisely cuz i dun wanna over use it or i'll just pass out Rolling Eyes so im just gonna give it a try"
Brando says:" ok but just focus your power and be careful"
Kenshi sensei waits while Near activates the sharingan and also Sarah keeps training while keeping a close look !!
So near uses the sharingan and looks directly at brando then lets go of it. Brando flies backwards and bangs his head at the wall and passes out !!!!! Then nears and sarah and kenshi hurry to see him
Near yells : Brando r u ok ???????????
Brando: x.x...........
kenshi says: he is just knocked out but he'll be ok and nears we gotta work on ur sharingan maybe its too powerful and we need to control it
Sarah says: luckily i dun use it pirat
Near says: yeah lets just call it a day and get Brando home
nearsasuke
nearsasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Brando Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:38 pm

while passed out Brando is dreaming of him and his grandpa, who died a few noths ago, and how they used to go firefly catching...
"granpa look i caught one!", the little kid says showing his grandpa
"thats big Brando! lets brings it home!", says the grandpa taking brando's container and putting it in his bag...

"uggghhh...", Brando lets out waking up from his dream. Brando wakes up in a hospital bed and looks around. Brando sees a note on a lil table next to his bed. He picks it up and reads it, "Brando, its nears, sry for almost killing you! lol anyways if you dont get out soon ill come visit you! i wanna make sure your better. Ok see ya later!". Brando closes the letter and says to himself, "that girl is so surprising!...but i like it!" Brando smiles then puts his head back on the pillow and tries to fall back asleep.
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:03 pm

ok overall great story guys, even though a "duo" story is only 2 ppl ill give sarah xp anyway.
ummm does brando have a lil crush HAHA XD
okok to what u all are waiting for...
nears= 20xp
brando=18xp
sarah chan= 7xp
bonus xp= 8xp

so there you all have it! good job guys!
(if your not that bright, the bonus xp is added to what i gave you so if you got 5xp and i gave 5 bonus xp, you got 10xp total >.<)
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

http://narutoandmore.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down