Naruto Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the forest

4 posters

Go down

In the forest Empty In the forest

Post  Genshin Urara Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:30 pm

looking at the paperwork in his office, Genshin get ups and sighs, "i need a brake from all this hokage work!" Genshin then makes a hand sign and vanishes in a cloud of smoke. he reappers by the konoha gates. The jounin by the gate salute Genshin and then go back to their posts. Genshin walks out of konoha and looks up in the sky. Genshin then quickly jumps off into the forest and is flying through it, jumping from branch to branch of every tree. He reaches on open spt of the forst , "this looks good!" He stops. Genshin then sits on the ground, indian style, then starts to meditate. He stops then gets up, "ok!" Genshin then makes a couple hands signs and creats a fire ball in one hand. he then creates a wooden whip in the other. he sets the wodd on fire and yells, "Fire lash!" He then lashes a tree infront of him a couple times till the tree catches on fire.
He stops the the justsu and makes some more hand signs, "water bomb justu!" Then a huge water ball creates in front of him, he then moves his hand quickly to the left and the water ball crshes onto the tree, putting out the fire. Genshin smiles and sits back down, and meditates again.
After a while he gets up and focuses his chakra on his hand closes his eyes and while openeing them, yells"Gravtiy manipulation technique!" He picks up a nearby boulder and twirls it around, then throws it up in the air. He looks at it as it flies up then flies back down. He smirks then take one foot to the right. The boulder radiply falls to the ground landing right at the spot that Genshin moved form.
Genshin then hears ruffling in the forest bushes and quickly prepares for battle.
(to be continued)
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

http://narutoandmore.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

In the forest Empty Re: In the forest

Post  Genshin Urara Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:30 pm

well since im the only one who can grade lol imuh gunna give myself 13 for that lol
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:56 pm

Several sand ninjas pop out from the brush. "sand nin?" the sand ninja rush him him there kunai out! Genshin then makes some hand signs and yells, "Firefly justsu!" Then he put his hand up to his mouth and blow. fire comes from the other end of his hand and balls and hit a couple of the sand nin but two remain. one of the teo rush Genshin but he vanshies and reappears behind the other nin jas puts an explosive tag on his back, vanshies and appears in a tree. He put his hand in front of hi face and says, "hai!" the tag explodes and the other ninja jumps into the forest and disappears.

Genshin runs back to the konoha gate. While running genshin thinks why would sand ninja attack konoha? he get to the gate and vanishes in a cloud of smoke. he reappears in his offcie and a man is standing in front of him. " i said you cant go into the forest anymore! the man puts a stack of papaers on Genshin's desk, "get to it!" Genshin sighs and sits on a chair infront of his desk and continues to do paperwork.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:56 pm

eh im gunna award myself....idk 10? yah 10 xp soinds good
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XavierFaust Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:10 am

"Ugh..another day...practice another."* Faust Mumbled, almost a dull whisper, his foot steps lightly thudded as he reached the entrance into the forest. He stood silently, momentarily as he examined the trees, there rough edges and tangly stubs where the branches have snapped. He breathed in sharply, smelling the scent of slight purified air, wincing his optics into slits, exhaling loudly as he took confident strides towards the entrance, his sway carried him, stealth like as the fresh cut grass faded into hardened dirt and scattered pine cones. His eyes had bags beneath them, lack of sleep affected his training yet he could not help but get up from habit. He balled up his digits and rubbed his eyes, the arrow slung over his right shoulder in a careless fashion.*
*As he was making his way to a clearing, he hear faint wisping like noises coming from the clearing. The sun was bright, dry heat, flattening his palm and raising it over his brows, blocking the sun from shining into his eyes, squinting, he could hardly make out any ruckus.* "Hello?.." *He called, thinking he might get an answer from whomever lies within the trees.*
XavierFaust
XavierFaust

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:17 am

wow! you accualy got me into the story!
i wanna hear more! i wouldve awarded you 10 for this
but since you made such a good 1st impression ill award 15xp
i see good writing from you!
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XavierFaust Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:52 am

*The bustling of the trees abruptly went silent. The sound of shrieking wind dissipated, growing utterly quiet. He stood, lifting his left arm stiffly, scratching the top of his head in confusion. Shrugging, he slung the bow over and gripped it firmly in his left hand, using his other hand to pull a bow from it's holster, placing the bow between his fingers, aligning the bow with the wood and elastic thread, quietly, with such precision, he raised his feet higher, taking large steps without a thud of sound coming from under them.*
*Kneeling down, he got on one knee, letting his back ease against the trunk of a tree, big enough to cloak his brawny figure. Squinting one eye, he locked onto his target, seemingly playing with a substance, unfamiliar territory he recognized. Something he never seen was something her never tried to understand, knowing easily they could take there chance on making himself a target. He aimed at a young like boy, using his fingers to control a fiery like element. Sighing, he drew his bow and arrow back, slowly lifting his back from the trunk and quietly made his way back towards the exit, the entrance of where he came from, he whispered dull like.* "Well..I guess practice isn't working for me today."
XavierFaust
XavierFaust

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:58 am

ill give you 10xp with a bonus of 3xp for not fighting that person, couldve been fatal
total of 13xp....good job keep it up!
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:20 am

''Sound of the winds blowing'' hphm *Standing with his eyes closed emotionless in the middle f the forset* Its peacful i can get some good traning out of this *Kiryu assumes is fighting stance* Ok remeber what i went over i got to stay clam and focus ''Sound of bones pericing kiryu's forearm flash'' Ok stay clam i can do this *Pulls the bone out and weilds it like a sword* Hpmh thats good feels stable time to test it out, Ahhhhhhhh*As Kiryu dashes towards the tree a couple feet away he leaps into the air* Ok here we go time to show my strenght *Smahes down at the tree then lands quitely on the ground* Well *Closing his eyes standing with out a movent the sound of craking palys* ''Sound of the bone craking ans shattering in his hand'' Damn it damn it damn it, Ok gota stay focused *Assumes his astance once again and removes another bone form his forarm* Ok this time it better work! ''Says Kiryu in a determinded voice'' Ahhhhhhhhhh *Ddashes towards the tree and leaps again* I gota stay focused ''His inner thoughts replayed over and over'' I got it! *Smahes down and instant cracking noises paly*............Hmph
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:33 pm

nice use of ur bloodline!
good story
11xp awarded
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brando Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:25 am

As brando finishes running the highest up a tree he can, he slices the tree a bit where he was then jumps off landing on the ground safely. Brando take a look at his mark he first made, then looks higher up the tree and sees the mark he just made. "Definate improvement!", He says as he throws his hand forward and gives the tree and thumbs up! Brando walks to a boulder next to him, that has most of his stuff, and he goes through his backpack. He finds his notebook and pen, he sits down, and dtarts drawing. He at frist thought of drawing a snake, but then he switches his mind and draw a cougar-like animal. "If only these could come to life! that would be awesome!", he says continuing his drawing. He Draws the animal very slowly and detailed, when he finishes he puts the book and pen back in his backpack, grabs a kunai, and walks up to the tree has has marking.

"More chakra!", he exclaims and he grips his left hand to the kunai. He focuses his chakra then starts to run up the tree. He runs and runs but after a while reaches the highest he can go and marks the tree, and jumps down. He looks up to his previous mark, then continues up the tree. He looks up until he sees his mark. "YES!", he shouts jumoing around in circles with his hands in the air. The mark he had made was at the highest point of the tree, and therefore he felt accomplished. -he wipes the sweat of of his forehead and goes back to the boulder. He gathers his things an starts off. He hears a rustle in the bushes and quickly throws a shuriken at it. When the shuriken goes thru the bush, BRando hears a whimpering noise, then nothing. He walk slowly towards the bush,when he gets to it he spreads apart the bush in half to look behind it. He had killed a bunny, "AW sry lil guy." Brando says pulling his shurkien form the squrilles dead body. He then walks back to konoha. When he reaches the gate he notices konohas hokage face, sculpted to the moutain. He then squints at it, makes his chest bigger and says,"One day i will be like you!"
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:56 am

wow good story!
19 xp for it
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

In the forest Empty In The Forest

Post  Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:37 am

(As kiryu stands staring at this plam) Well last trainning i can say it went terrible so i must do better this time. *Jumps out his room window onto the roof* It seem like a good day to practice my aiming. *Dashes towards the forest* Damn i wunder when ill get to start doind missions i understand i must practice but am sure i can take on road ninja's *Jumps into the forest and lands on a branch* Well anyways i dont wanna get to confident i mean what if i cant take them on. *Jumps down and faces the tree* Ok i got to set up targets about 6 targets would be good enough *Takes out a kunni and craves a target on six tree's* Ok lets do this.*Jumps in the middle of the six targets* Ok i gota focus and hit all six (As kiryu stands foucing his aim to the targets) Wait maybe i can hit all the targets at once. *Takes six kunni's* Ok lets see what i can do, If i can put all the kunni's on a paper tag explosive i can throw the tag up before it explodes then hit the kunni's with other kunni's to redirect their direction and hopefuly they all hit their target(Kiryu sets the all the kunni's to a paper eplosive tag) Ok here goes everything*Throws the paper tag up* ''Explosion noises'' Ok here we go *Throws six kunni to colide to the other six*. ''Sound of kunni's cloding and impacting to the tree's'' Ok theirs one, two, three, four. Kuso where's five and six *Looks around* I dont spot them ''Sounds of two kunni's coliding'' Hmm? *Looks up* five and six didnt make their destination *Sigh* O well theirs always next time...
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:41 am

lol nice use of "kuso" lol
12 xp awarded
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:46 am

Sunlight shines bright and hits Kiryu's shut eyes. *Groans a bit* Damn sunlight *Strecthes* Well i gota wake up anyways its been awhile since i went to train i think am getting rusty already. Kiryu gets out of bed and dresses himself, Then heads towards the door. Hopefuly i do better then i did the first time. *Jumps on the roof and dashes towards the forest* The wind feels good and it smells lovely am surprized no one has fallen in love with the village in marrage sense. *Jumps down and continues dashing to the forest* Haha well am almost their *Jumps up and lands infront of a tree* Here we go reminds me of the first time i trained here hopefuly i dont remeber how i failed. Birds fly by cirping and singing as Kiryu stares at the lovely sight of the forest he lowly says to himself* Its such a peacful day, The breeze, Tthe sunlight, The birds, And the colors. *Shakes my head* Wow dont wanna lose my purpose of coming here. Kiryu takes his stance kinda a loose stance as stance not strong in deffence but still Kiryu stays in that stance. Here goes all and here comes nothing. Kiryu stands and focuses his Chakara and beingings to bring out a bone from his forearm. Now thats what i like to see*Pulls the bone out of his forearm* Lets do this. Kiryu dashes towards a tree determined and focused. Ahhhhh!!! *Run towards the tree holding the bone as a Blade* All!....*Jumps up* For!....*Smashes down the tree with the bone* Village!. Winds passes by strong and quickly Kiryu stands emotionless as the wind passes through his hair he gives a small smile* I did it hehe i finally did it amazing. Kiryu falls back and lays on the floor and laughs a bit. I cant beleive it i did it finally*Stares at his plam and smiles faintly* Maybe i do have what it takes

Last edited by Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The tittle had it wrong ^_^'')
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:51 am

nice one! i love the use of ur bloodline!
15xp
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down