Naruto Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trying to get it perfect

3 posters

Go down

trying to get it perfect Empty trying to get it perfect

Post  Brando Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:03 pm

Waking up to hearing birds chirping, Brando opens his eyes then equints them, cuase the sun is on his eyes. He puts his arm over his eyes and gets up. he cracks his neck and walks to his dresser. He gets dressed and walks outside. He then start walking towrd the center of town. On his way he stops by nearsasuke's house and gives her a kiss and a hug. He then get to the acadamey school and walks to the back off it, where the throwing practice is. He says to himself, "ok i gotta get this perfect!" He takes out some kunai and shuriken and start to throw them at a target about 20 feet away. Every throw lands on the target but not on the center.
Then out of nowhere he hears a voice, "Hey kid try not to focus on hitting the middle, but rather u want to focus on what its gunna feel like when u do hit the middle." Branndo looks up, where the voice came from and only sees a person on the roof above him. he cant tell who is it cuase of the sun, but when he tries the person jumps away, outta sight.

BRando then thinks to himelf, "what its gunna be like when i hit the target?" He then steadies his aim and throws a kunai. The kunai hits dead center and then BRando jumps and shouts, "Yes!" Brando then tries over and over again hitting the middle with every throw. After a while he gets finished and collects his weapons. "Thanks random person, maybe well meet some other time!", brando says packing up his things and walking back home...
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

trying to get it perfect Empty Re: trying to get it perfect

Post  Genshin Urara Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:35 pm

nice one brando i wonder who that person was???
anywho....14 xp nicely done king
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

http://narutoandmore.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

trying to get it perfect Empty Tying to get it perfect

Post  Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:55 am

Waking up mid-day windy Kiryu is still in bed when all of the sudden is room window opens with a bird crashing down on his face. affraid As kiryu attacks the air widly the bird panics. You stupid bird your such a pain you know that *Grabs a kunni form his counter* If you wanna be a pain ill be one to *Throws the kunni at the bird* Hmph i missed damn my aming needs alot of work *Sigh* Well i guess ill go practice some more. Kiryu gets up ot of bed and heads towards the shower. Man traning is harder then i thought but i guess i gota do it if i ever wanan be strong enough to protect this place. After Kiryu's shower he gets dress and then kiryu Naruto run to the . acadamey school. Well now that am here i can practice my aiming...again...*Sigh* Oh well lets do this *Repeatly throw Star at the traget* Man outta 20 i hit 3 this isnt good at all am getting mad beyound all point am just going to use my bloodline....... Exclamation Wait i gota clam down i must relax *Breathes in slowly and deeply and breathes out slowly* Ok i can do this i just need to sstay calm *Amins the kunni at the traget and on point* Here we go Star Yes i did it one down, I can do this *Repeatly throws more kunni's* Their 18 outta 20 its better haha i can do this
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx
Xxxxkiryuzeroxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:27 pm

lol like the use of the emoticons!
eh i like writing better, like i said being descriptive is the key!
12xp awarded
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brando Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:05 am

BOOM! a huge booming sound goes off in the forest as brando pursues his goal. "I will do this!" BRando leaps in the air and whips out his brush and scroll, he quikcly draws 4 mice and then lands back on the ground. The mice jump off the paper, but before they do brando draws a tiger on the same scroll and then presses his hand on it. The ink leaps off the paper forming a tiger-body creature with a mouse tail and face. He quickly takes out another scroll from his pack and gingerly draws some kind of bird. After he finishes the bird flys off hte paper and under theother creature. The ink of the bird slowlys slides on the tiger-like creature and goes to its back, forming wings.

Brando then runs to the creature and jumps on its back and slaps it rear end. The creature flys up to the air as fast as it can. Brando the makes several hand signs and yells, "Ninja art! animal barrage jutsu!" He slaps his hand on the creatures back and its splits apart into its 3 parts; bird,tiger,mice. As brando and his drawing plummet to the ground brando makes more hand signs and when he fisnishes he closes his eyes then opens them widely. The drawing turn into thin sharp blobs of ink and crash into the earth. Brando lands in a nearby tree and jumps to the ground. He walks to the dusty hole in the ground and looks down. He smirks, and the dusts clears revealing a crater in the ground. "about time! now i have to show master! he said i could never learn my own move!". BRando hops into the forest and continues to konoha
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:52 pm

lol nice move! i totally could picture it!
15 xp
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum