Naruto Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crater of Civilization

2 posters

Go down

The Crater of Civilization Empty The Crater of Civilization

Post  Phantom4 Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:44 pm

Twenty second day, tenth hour,
The world always seems so simple through a scope. Right and wrong are so easy to recognize when you just put a bullet in them. I've been sitting in this tower for twenty days now waiting for the savages that the village elder told me about. He paid me in shelter and food if I'd take care of them for him. I would have done it for free if he just asked politely. I promised I'd stay watch over the village from up here for a month until I had to leave. I'm on the outskirts of Baghdad where I can still see the crater from the bomb that was dropped so long ago. Even now after so long some places are still to radioactive to live in. I take my eye away from the scope to look around the small little town. Some little children are always looking at me whenever I'm up here. It's like they're waiting for me to take a shot. I look back through my scope to look at my landmarks. In the desert there's not that many landmarks to compare distance to. I only use a bush that's six hundred meters away and a rock three hundred meters away. It may not be the best system but I've gone through worse. I never thought I'd be back in this wasteland when I first came here. Back then I was so young I thought I was making a difference. The only difference that matters now is the differences in distance to my next shot. I needed a place to stay and lay low for awhile. A month ago a couple of Iranian thugs tried slitting my throat as I slept. Those Iranian's always travel in packs now a days. When they find their friends are missing and dead they'll come for me, but thats something I'll worry about later. Now I just need to kill a couple of savages and be on my way. I take my eyes off the scope to take a look through my binoculars. They always give me a bigger view of my area. I bring them to my face as the sun roasts the back of my neck. God I hate the middle east. I finally see them. They're driving this way in old pick-up trucks with machine guns on the back. 50. caliber, nasty stuff. I put the binoculars down and pick up my rifle. I steady it on the little wall surrounding the top of the tower. I look through the scope and find that there are only two trucks coming. I center the crosshairs on the driver of the lead truck and wait for him to reach the bush. He passes it not knowing that he just sealed his fate. I slowly increase pressure on the trigger and rifle cracks with shot. The bullet hits through the windshield and smacks the driver in the head. I was aiming for the chest but the bullet must have deflected up. Blood splatters the windshield and the car jolts to the right smacking the other truck and they both come to a stop. They're around five hundred and fifty meters out so i dial it in on my scope. The men start firing with the 50.'s at the town blindly. The passenger from the car I just shot gets out and starts firing his AK. The passenger and driver from the other car are firing as well. The bullets from the 50.'s splash all around the village and the people run into their homes. I place the crosshairs on on of the 50. gunners and steady my breath. I pull the trigger and the bullet smashes into his chest with lethal force as he slumps down over his weapon. The other men don't even realize he's dead because of the noise they're making. I center on the next gunner and my bullet hits him right in the head. His head explodes and he falls back behind the truck. The other three finally realize their friends are dead and try to get back into the truck. They slip into the truck when I fire again only this time hitting the engine block. I see as they try and start the car but can't and don't know why. I center the crosshairs on the would be driver and the rifle cracks. The bullet hits him right above the heart. Instant kill for me and his friends are now running out of the car. I pick them both off as they run the other way for safety. Nowhere to run in flat desert buddies. I climb down the rope from the tower with my rifle in hand. The entire engagement only lasted around one minute. The village elder walks up to me and thanks me in his native tongue. I explain that it was my pleasure to help him. I leave the village in peace knowing that it will probably not stay that way for long. Can't win them all I guess.
Phantom4
Phantom4

Back to top Go down

The Crater of Civilization Empty Re: The Crater of Civilization

Post  Genshin Urara Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:06 pm

wow! extremely sweet
you need to write one wheres he's like in a battlefield or some shit!
some crazy intense fight!
anyways 8.9/10
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

http://narutoandmore.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

The Crater of Civilization Empty Re: The Crater of Civilization

Post  Phantom4 Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:09 pm

hey wats wrong with that kid with the bad grammer below this one
Phantom4
Phantom4