Naruto Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ECSD I (new story)

2 posters

Go down

ECSD I (new story) Empty ECSD I (new story)

Post  Genshin Urara Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:23 pm

"Marshall, close your eyes!", I shout as i throw a flash grenade into a room through the crack in the door i made. I close the door quickly and wait for the grenade sound. As soon as it pops i burst through the door with my M4 carbine in hand. There are 5 men in the room in total, eluding me. Two behind cameras flinching and rubbing the eyes. and the other two next to marshall rubbing there eyes. I point my gun at the man to the right of Marshall and unload 3 bullets into his chest. The one man to the left of him tries to run but slams into a wall, because of his temporary blindness. As i walk up to the man who just hit the wall, i take the butt of my gun and slam it at the back of the last two men causing them to knockout. When i get to the man, and throw my M4 around to my back and slip out my knife, then press it against the man's throat, "Who are you working for?" I state gripping my knife with intensity. The man gibbers in Arabic, i shake my head, and go to Marshall. I cut the ropes the bounded him and help him get up. He slowly leads me to a room where his equipment is. After reequipping we head out to the evacuation point, which is in an deserted field. I run at a steady speed with Marshall till we get out of the building he was being held at. I hear the helicopter propellers chopping the air, as it waits in standby in the field. We both rush to it as fast as possible and then climb on. The helicopter takes off and we fly towards base.

My name is Bruce Miggs but everyone calls me T, because one of the 1st days at boot camp we all had to say one thing we missed he most, and i said tea to be funny. I ended up doing runs around the whole camp, that was terrible. After being in charge of one of the most extreme Marine squad known to man, i received a letter notifying me that i needed to attended a "Military metting". The meeting ended up being many different people from every branch who had show the best effort to the cause. There were 5 men in the room, Walker Hank, major in the US navy SEALS.Next Colonel Mat Harring from the 3rd division Recon, Serious shit. Next, Lun chang, Captain in the Navy Expert Tech. Lastly , fo the members, is Marshall Swanson, He was in the NYPD, then went into the army. From the army he crept his way up to being A major and a squad leader for the green barrets. There were two men left in that room , me, a Captain from squad 336 8th division,Tactics. And a fairly old man, looked like a fancy government official. "Welcome all" The old man said, opening up his briefcase and handing us all out letters. "We are proud to introduce a new division to our power...you" We all look up from our papers that had giant E C S D letters on it. "Thats right you brave men are going to form a squad call the ECSD, or the expert combat and survival division." I look around the room and notice the faces of the men who will be at my side from now on. I look down at my paper and read. "To kill loud is war, to kill silent is target practice" I let out a little chuckle then focus back to the man. "So with this division comes great opportunities to serve this country. Recon,Tactics,Survival,Assassination,Professionalism all stats required for this division." The man turns around his open briefcase. "If you agree plz place your dog tags in here." We all hesitate for a while, but i step up first and pull the tags over my head, then place them in his briefcase. One by one each man places thier own. The old man closes his briefcase and states, "We will get back to you gentlemen, and please try to keep what happened here to a minimum, thank you." He leaves and i sit back down and finish reading.The men do the same, and the room turns quiet. All you i hear is sniffling and pages beign flipped. I wait for the discussion to start.
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

http://narutoandmore.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

ECSD I (new story) Empty Re: ECSD I (new story)

Post  Phantom4 Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:44 pm

good story line but your grammar can use some work. And not that it matters and don't take this the wrong way but you put the people in the ESCD at to high a rank. All those ranks are people who would be in there late forty's and not be on active duty. And there are no majors in the SEALs. They go by navy rank so it's Lieutenant Commander. Sorry but I'm really anal about that stuff. All in all it's a great story and I can't wait till the second one.
Phantom4
Phantom4

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:29 am

yah but thats how cool the uys are, most of em, are in there 30's and are so badass that they are that rank....and that one guy is sooo cool that he IS a major in the SEALS so =P
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genshin Urara Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:23 pm

ESCD II

i take a look around the room and notice the other guys are still reading. I pause for a second then start, " So, what do you guys think?" I brake the mens concentration on their reading and they look up at me with confused faces. One man starts, " Well, i think that its nothing bad, i just think that they need a squad to get their dirty work done, and im fine with that." Some of the men nodded and others just had a plain look on their face. " Well ill see you guys wehn i see you." He got up and left. After a few moments another man followed then so did i. I got in my truck and drove home. the drive home was a strange one, becuase all i was thinking about is what is there to be thought about this. I take the coast home, as i do i glance at the ocean a couple of times, and i keep illusioning a helicopter over it, dropping me and my fellow soliders. War memories are somtimes the worse and somtimes the best, what can i say?

I get home and notice the lights are still on. i look at the clock in my car and it says, 1:30, "its late, why the lights still on?" i think to myself. I park the car on the driveway and walk in the house through the main door. As soon as i open the door i notice my wife tied to a chair with duck tape over her mouth. As soon as i try to move i get hit in the back of the head and knocked out.

I wake up with a fuzzy sense in my head. i cannot see anything at all, maybe a sack over my head. I hear a couple mumbling, sounds like mumbles for help. I realize im now tied to a chair as well, but im not in my house. The sack gets pulled off my head, and the light blinds me. I notice the men from the meeting earlier today, and also i notice the warehouse scenario we are in. Theres a few men with balaclavas on and holding UMPs. There two men that stand out from the bunch. One round man with a suit and holding a Desert Eagle, and the other looks like a secretary, holding many files in his two hands. The fat man paces until he mutters some What sounds like latin and leaves. The other men take aim on us and wait. The man from the meeting before, looks at me and twitches his head to the right, i look and notice a fire axe very close to him on the wall. I nod at him and start hopping in my chair. The men with the UMPs look at me and give the chance for the man to move. He hops big to his side and the chair he was on brakes. He quickly scampers to the axe on the wall before the men notice and grab it. He hurls the axe down on one man and reives him of his weapon.

(not finished)
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down