Naruto Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seal can do more... Part I

3 posters

Go down

The Seal can do more... Part I Empty The Seal can do more... Part I

Post  Itachi Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:52 pm

As Nowe walks he is aproached by a strange man.The man says "Meet me in as soon as possible." as Nowe asks "Where?".The man says "You know where..." .Nowe then goes by the river."Hello?..." the man slightly nods his head."Greetings Nowe." ."Who are you,and how do you know me?I want answers." The man then says "That sword of yours...you can do a lot more with it than you think." .Nowe replies "More?What do you mean?" ."That little sword of yours holds great strengh.It is the ultimate form of conjuration,yet the most dangerous to weild." .Nowe then confused says "What?!You must have me confused,Takeshi-san is the one from who inherited the conjuration bloodline.If you wanna talk about special summonings,go see him." he then turns to walk away."Wait!I did not say you would summon any sort of creature." .Nowe confused asks "Then what could you possibly mean?" ."You see,that sword of yours that you summon,can do more than just transform into a sword.It can turn into several more weapons.With the right training you may uncover these.I am here to help you.I want you to master this gift of yours..." .Nowe stops him by saying "What gift?!What do YOU know about me?!You don't know what it's like to walk with blood on your hands!!" .Nowe then releases a tear upon his face."This sword has caused me suffering...I have seen the darkest parts of a man's soul...I've seen people,innocent bystanders struck down,mercilessly all because of this so-called 'gift' of mine." ."That is why I am here...I have come to help".Nowe then decides to accept the training.

"Okay,Nowe.Let's start by testing your current abilities by seeing what you have learned so far." says the man."Fine,Mr. what do I call you?" says Nowe."Just call me sensei says the man.If you can handle the trining,I might cinsedering telling you my name.".Nowe summons his sealed sword and cuts down trees easily."There." says Nowe."Impressive.You've managed to summon that sword at such early stage.But I can see you don't know know hoe to control your chakra in an even flow.You let it draw your chakra into itself to easily.Try to picture you chakra as your grip over the sword,try not to let it slip out so easily" .Nowe trains for several hours mastering the sword and its capabilies."How about now?" asks Nowe as he strikes the sword with swiftness,accuracy and chakra control."Impressive.Meet me here tommoroow at the same time.You have only begun to understand the ways of the Sealed blade.But remember ,Nowe.Do not overuse this techniche in battle.Be realistic about your limits." .Nowe got his things and went home to rest for the next day,tired but satisfied as he had found a new ally in sensei and as well as a bright future for his gift.
Itachi
Itachi

Back to top Go down

The Seal can do more... Part I Empty Re: The Seal can do more... Part I

Post  Genshin Urara Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:03 pm

nice, cant wait for the next one
17 xp awarded
Genshin Urara
Genshin Urara
Admin

http://narutoandmore.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Brando Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:21 pm

dude i love your jutsu, i can tell its drakenguard related, which is epic ...nice!
Brando
Brando

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down